Sport & spa signposts
Interesting information about your spa visit
Design your wellness vacation comfortably and stress-free. Below, we have compiled the answers to frequently asked questions.
- SPA business hours: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Treatments: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- SPA reception: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Sauna in good weather: 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Sauna in poor weather: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Send an email to Ms. Madeleine Lohr
Telephone extension from the rooms: 590
HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE TO PLAN?
- Please come to the SPA reception 5-10 minutes before your treatment.
- Enjoy the flair of our Sport + Spa while sipping a refreshing glass of water or a cup of tea during your treatment.
HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO UNDRESS?
- For your treatments, you can undress in the privacy of a treatment room.
- Our staff will treat you very discreetly and securely. Please come in a bathrobe.
- Please be aware that in case of illness, we cannot treat you so as to not interfere with your healing process.
- If you cannot keep an appointment, please let us know at least 12 hours in advance. Otherwise, we will have to charge you for the amount of the treatment.
- You can easily schedule a new appointment with our Sport + Spa team.
- In order to properly enjoy the sauna and to gain the best possible effect for your body, we ask that you shower first, visit the sauna unclothed as per tradition, and lay a hand towel under you.
- In our Sport + Spa center, there is an "Ergoline Esprit 770 DP" tanning bed. You can get coins at the SPA reception desk.
- Length per chip: 6 minutes at the price of € 8.00
- More than one treatment per day damages the skin.
Even before you decide on a certain treatment, you can reserve your "wellness time frame." The easy first step toward your vacation at the Tyrolean Arlberg is online booking . The team at the arlberg1800 RESORT looks forward to your non-binding inquiry and to your visit!