Christmas in St. Christoph
Enjoy the festive season without stress or the hustle and bustle of the city on 1800 meters...
Experience your Christmas holidays in the arlberg1800 RESORT on all levels. The fragrance of freshly baked Christmas biscuits wafts through the entire building and everything is festively decorated. After breakfast, it’s time to hit the heavenly, freshly snow-covered pistes and then, in the afternoon, you can enjoy a hot pot of tea in front of the open fire place or spoil yourself with a pampering massage in our Sport + Spa.
The traditional Christmas celebrations for our "small guests" will take place on 24th December in the afternoon at the Hospiz Alm. A beautifully decorated Christmas tree will light up the room and the singing of Christmas carols, which the children have learned in the kid's club, will add a touch of festive spirit. The grande finale will of course be Santa, who will come with all his presents and fill the children’s eyes with sparkles.
At the Christmas dinner in our festively decorated hotel restaurant, we’ll raise a glass of champagne to a very Merry Christmas. You also have the chance to attend our traditional holy Christmas Mass in the Brotherhood chapel followed by the Tyrolean midnight Christmas snack "sausage soup" in the lobby lounge.
Would you like to spend the festive season with your family, just the two of you or on your own with us in the arlberg1800 RESORT? We have bundled the perfect package for you.
Christmas in St. Christoph I
22nd December - 26th Dezember 2019
Christmas in St. Christoph II
22nd December - 27th December 2019
The following services are included:
- 4 or 5 nights in a cosy room of your choice
- A wonderful Christmas celebration in the traditionally decorated Hospiz Alm, especially for kids
- Exclusive Christmas dinner
- Christmas service in the Brotherhood chapel
- Midnight snack after the holy service - traditional Austrian sausage soup at the open fireplace
- Breakfast buffet with local delicacies
- Our Dine Around Package - choose one of our five restaurants
- Free admission to the exhibitions at the arlberg1800 Contemporary Art & Concert Hall
- Use of our 2,000 m² Sport + Spa
- Daily child care in the Kid's Club (except Sundays)
- Live music in the lobby lounge
- Free Wi-Fi