Ludwig von Beethoven
Chalet Suite Ludwig von Beethoven
The suite located on the ground floor bribes instantly with the generous terrace and due to that it is also really child friendly and easy to access even for disabled persons.
All rooms of the spacious suite are individually bookable, as all the bedrooms are spatially separable from the living area. The headline for this particular suite is “tradition meets modernity” – premium reclaimed timber paired with cool steel and warm loden fabrics.
- House A, ground floor, level access, 218m²
- WLAN free of charge
- 4 separate bedrooms with box spring beds
- All in all 8 beds
- 50m² spacious terrace
- Individually color-coded rooms “tradition meets modernity” – premium reclaimed timber paired with cool steel and warm loden fabrics
- 3 separate bathrooms with rain shower and partially bathtub, lavatory
- Gallant living room with chic leather couch
- Warm and elegant earthy tones
- Centerpiece of the suite is the high-end Gaggenau kitchen out of pure brass with open dining room area and huge dinner table for the entire family
- Panoramic fire place in the living room
- Upscale materials and fabrics
The price includes the full and healthy breakfast buffet at the Arlberg Hospiz Hotel for everyone’s taste.
per Suite/Day incl. breakfast
These Rates Include the following services
Staying in the parents room, large breakfast buffet, kids lunch, kids dinner or with their parents in the hotel restaurant, soft drink during children’s‘ meals, child care during 9am and 9pm - Mon-Sat (from 3 years of age!), an exciting children’s program. KIDS CLUB at 130sqm of space, hotel baby phone line facilities.
More information and prices on the family page.